With sought-after, limited seats (150–650 attendees, depending on the event) you'll find Confab offers intense learning and more meaningful networking opportunities than a typical tech or marketing conference.
Hosted and curated by Brain Traffic and Kristina Halvorson (coauthor, Content Strategy for the Web), Confab events welcome a high percentage of return attendees and companies year after year.
Confab programming consistently tackles the topics and trends our attendees care about most. Session and workshop topics will teach you to ...
- Know the right questions to ask before building a strategy
- Craft a content strategy people can rally around
- Build a team with the right roles and skills
- Improve your editorial workflow
- Select or make better use of a CMS
- Design a mobile content strategy
- Measure the success of your digital content
Because content creation, delivery, and governance impacts every part of an organization, we get a wide range of professionals from IT, marketing, user experience design, communications, and change management.
Confab is for everyone from global enterprises to solo practitioners. We've welcomed attendees from the following companies (and many more):
- 20th Century Fox
- Continental Airlines
- Consumer Reports
- General Mills
- Harvard Law School
- Hewlett Packard
- The Humane Society
- Kaiser Permanente
- Marriott International
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- World Health Organization
- World Wildlife Federation
When you look around at other digital content conferences, you'll find tickets priced as high as $2,300. Confab's average ticket price falls between $699 and $999. Even our fanciest, late-bird prices—plus extra workshops!—have never gone higher than $1,795.
Rest assured, Team Confab works hard to keep the quality high and the costs under control.